Monday, November 24, 2008

Huh...

Weirdest thing happened yesterday. Like most people, I have more than 1 Google account. You can be logged into only 1 Google Account in 1 browser at any given point in time. But yesterday my Gmail opened with one login and when I tried to get my Google Reader, it was logged in with another account. I was quite surprised and hit refresh on both and neither got logged out. Don't know what happen. All I know is that I wasn't hallucinating.

I was wondering how Google or Firefox fixed it and made it work like this. Also I was happy because I remember the days of having to be logged into at least 2 AdWords accounts at the same time and having to deal with a non-tabbed IE browser (very annoying).

Well of course it didn't work after and I am thinking something might have got cached a certain way or something.

Though today morning something weird happened too. I open the browser, type gmail into the address bar and was logged in automatically - I don't think I was too sleepy to have imagined it happening this way. It didn't happen again and I am wondering if my mind is playing games with me and trying to make me feel that all my wishes are coming true hehe.

No comments: