Thursday, October 02, 2008

Whattttttttttt theeeeeeee...

Saw some 6 minutes of Big Boss today and whattttttttt crap are they showing man.

There was some holi game or whatever. So okay Dettol got some nice promotion etc and I was trying to figure out which team they would declare as winners.

Anyway after this 'game' is over they show that Mahajan guy talked through the glass to that chick (they have a glass separating the rooms) and asking for a kiss (through the glass itself) and I'm like whattttttttttttttttttt theeeeeee????

And she said no for something so he asks should I come into your room and she calls him and then tells him to take her clothes somewhere or something and hes like you called me for work here? and goes upto her and slaps her ass. I mean WTF are they showing on TV these days man? I walked off cause really can't stand such retarded shit on television.

I don't know what they are producing these days and I really don't understand how people are watching all this crap.

1 comment:

Solitaire said...

The western influence is being taken a bit too far, I guess. Even westerners would scoff at that.