Saturday, October 11, 2008

So many nice people :) ...

First it was 'oh what nice people' and I thought people might think I'm being sarcastic.

So I made it 'such nice people :)' and a couple of people still asked me if I was bring sarcy.

Finally I settled on 'so many nice people :)' which is slightly better but can still be sarcastic.

But I am not being sarcastic. I am being honest. I am quite lucky in that way. I have met so many very nice people over the years and the events of the last few months make me realize that people are willing to go out of their way to do things for you, willing to honestly tell you how important you are to them, willing to give you things you want...

Cheers to all the great people I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome.

Deepali said...

Such an ass you are...typical that you will comment on a post like this.

The post is neither for you or about you.

Don't you remember I am evil all because of you :P