Sunday, August 31, 2008

Out of town for 5 days

Since I didn't have time before, I am writing this post after I am back in town.

Went to Goa for our company offsite training. This was the fourth off-site training I have attended (even got a small appreciation for this being my fourth as there are only 2 people who have attended all four offsites).

Wasn't too happy with Goa as the destination. I still think we could have had it closer to Mumbai and everyone would have been better off as they wouldn't have had to travel 10 - 12 hours by train.

Learned a lot of things. Will be sharing more stuff later on as and when I get the time.

2 comments:

Solitaire said...

So many people would love to go to Goa on the pretext of work!! I know I would!

Deepali said...

Haha trust me, the amount we worked, it wouldn't have mattered if we were in Goa or Jhumritalaiya. I didn't even end up seeing the beach in daylight cause was sleeping (totally exhausted).

Over all though the offsite was super fun. Will be putting down more details soon.