Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Boys...

Only men.





So obviously there is a story here right...

My uncle after a lot of eyes rolling said you should put up 'no boys' as your nick (he couldn't believe that 'lucky boy' and 'khuda jaane' were both song titles I had put up as my nick and couldn't believe I would leave them just like that [I could have put it as 'lucky boy song' or music sign followed by 'lucky boy' or 'lucky boy-bachna ae haseeno', etc] so people are curious as to what I am talking about). I said fine (knowing that lots of people will ask me what 'no boys'). And immediately my sis jumps in and says 'no boys, only men'. And I am like wow that was very creative and very fast. I guess it's the topic hehe. Anyway I liked her line so here it is.

Sorry I will always stay the 'boring person' I am.

2 comments:

Solitaire said...

Here is the twist though.

Most boys think they are men. You are still left with the challenge of figuring out who the REAL MEN are!

Che said...

Men are grown up boys. But do boys really grow up?