Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Amol...

Apart from Key/Nisha and a few other people, Amol always gets a MSN display message birthday greeting (though since he never logs on anymore there, I think next year I will just write a post without the display nick name).

The reason for the same is because the nick would mean a mention on the blog. Why I do this is to remember that I am highly grateful to the guy for pushing me into the world of blogging (indirectly) :)

I still remember the line - 'You think a client will let you play around with his website? If you really want hands on SEO learning, start your own site and the easiest and free way to have your own site is to start a blog'.

It was a long time ago...

Anyway Happy Birthday Amol. I do not appreciate the Kamolika / Morticia nick name. I also do not appreciate being in the middle of things when I don't need to. I and a few other people though do enjoy experiments HE HA.

No comments: