Monday, April 14, 2008

OMG...

If I had a rupee for everyone I had to say Oh my God, I would be so much richer.

I mean so many things happen EVERYDAY that are so damn unbelievably stupid that you can't help but wonder how is something so wrong with someone/something.


[The below is a useless rant so don't bother reading]

I'm studying and the book I have for the subject (Research Methodology) has typos and grammatical errors. I mean a few here and there is fine but I must have found at least a dozen mistakes already. And this is ME. I usually always overlook mistakes and get the right version of something. I am horrible at proof reading that way. But I found so many mistakes. Which of course leads me to think there are more which I skipped over.

I am okay with having errors in things you write but not in things you write which gets publish. I mean for crying out loud, hire a proof reader to look over the book that is going to be in circulation (even if it is just for students).

It a horrible book by the way. Not sure if the subject is horrible. Research can be interesting and have done some of this stuff in early college so it isn't so bad but the more I am studying the book, the less I want to.

Ahhh I think my sis is right - economics last year was better than this subject this year. Lets hope I clear. I don't even want more than a 40 in the paper. I will cover up my marks with all the other papers.

Goodluck to me.

1 comment:

Solitaire said...

I am appalled!