Monday, March 17, 2008

Congrats Kishor

Kishor got a baby boy yesterday.

It's kind of strange because it seems like like he got married just yesterday.

Actually it seems just like yesterday that he was teaching us. Explaining things so clearly and with so much passion.

:)

I think one of the best things that happened in my life is doing Theatrix. And there could not be a better instructor than Kishor.

Not only did I learn about acting, directing, writing, etc (I do none btw other than write on my blog) and it's not only that I met cool funny people like Kishor, Sam, Javed, Vinit but I think the realization that I could do anything, ANYTHING I wanted came to me while I was doing Theatrix (advanced course). Somethings just change your life (you have to of course be observant enough to understand what is happening).

Thanks Kishor.

2 comments:

Nirmal said...

give my regards to kishore..

Deepali said...

Okayyyy except that unless he knows you, it has little value - since I don't know you.