Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What A Brilliant Day....

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn how I wish all days were like Saturday. It's seemed like "the universe was working" to give me a GOOD day.

I actually counted 12 things that were so great about it.
  1. Got a novel to read again - it's been a while.
  2. Gautam set a record at work (Which everyone is expecting me to beat - NOT HAPPENING but will still try)
  3. Went to Snack Shack after ages
  4. Discovered the greatness of Open Bake
  5. Found and ate brilliant tiramisu
  6. Played the Amazing Race (thanks Arytch)
  7. Watched Bhool Bhulaiya that too in the comfort of the conference room.
  8. Caught a bus to the station (after months of giving into my cabaholism).
  9. Chatted with Cosmic (1st time).
There were 3 more points but I can't remember them now. But it was such a great day - so many things seemed so happen so nicely.

Gautam did say 'You noticed how none of your 'highs' were work related' lol. Thanks Gautam I hadn't realized till that point.


Don't get me started about Monday though....

4 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

I seem to be getting too much attention on your blogs .. time to start charging some royalties :)

Deepali said...

Haha ONE regular (non friend / colleague) reader I get...so why not.

Anonymous said...

you need a new post that says met aashish for lunch ;-)

Deepali said...

Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dude lol you know you have to go tell that to someone else.