Friday, June 08, 2007

'Who says "Nothing is Impossible", I have done nothing in the past few days and believe me IT IS possible...

[Hehe so I got a comment before I could write the post. Anyway finally you commented Sachin. Was wondering if that would ever happen lol. Anyway will continue this post as it would have been Good point though Sachin and maybe some day I will try to write a post about how we sometimes do things without realising we are doing thing and the value of the same]

I hate forwards, not always but most of the time.
Everyone once in a while though, there are some really cool ones that come my way. This line came to me as an SMS and I couldn't help but laugh a little. It's the kind of thing I would say.

Okay fine....I admit it...it's actually the kind of thing I would do - NOTHING :)

That's how life should be man. No pressures, no deadlines, no nonsense (yes I know I would miss it but I would still choose life as a bum over life as a ummm wannabe hot shot executive). Of course I don't believe that living such a life for a long period of time is possible. But they do say 'nothing is impossible'.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did something to realise, "Nothing is impossible", So "Nothing is impossible", holds ground!