Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stop Shouting

Well the incident is a few days old so my anger of that moment has long since ebbed.

But it make me realise that humans are horrible at dealing with their emotions.
We can hardly control our anger and fear. We don't know what to do with our euphoria and misery. All our positive energies get wasted on unless things and all our negative energies just spread and contaminate everything around us.

Well also I was getting yelled at by my mom, who believes I am not responsible enough. I wont totally disagree with that because she isn't totally wrong, but the problem with her approach was that, she thinks it will help when it wont. I am 23 but I get treated as if I were 2 or 3.

Also this nick has significance because I use to yell and scream a lot. I have a very bad temper and a very 'harsh' way of expressing it....but I don't shout anymore. I don't know how come. I guess I am either too tired, too pre-occupied or just more tolerant. And sometimes it even make me smile to think about how easily I might have 'blown up' but how quickly the feeling to lash out, actually disappeared...

It's strange.

No comments: