Sunday, June 25, 2006

Whats with all the lightning?

Well 46 people have died and many more injured due to lightning strikes this year. Never before have I heard of more than 3 deaths due to this reason. I am sure lots of people are worried about lightning striking them this year.
Of course there has been more lightning this year than most years...
So my question is, what happens when you start to fear what you consider divine?
How does this question pop up here you wonder?
Well I consider lightning and thunder divine...they are totally MIND BLOWING. Nothing gives me a bigger thrill than watching lightning and hearing the thunder that follows...its music to the soul...but I will be honest...this year even I am a little weary of lightning. I still think it totally rocks...but I wont go out of my way this year to try and catch a glimpse of some.

No comments: