Tuesday, June 06, 2006

2:26....6:06 on 6-6-06

Well I couldnt think of anything to put down so I put down the time which was 2:26 p.m.

And then I realised that today is 6-6-06 so I thought I'd put that down but didnt want to change 2:26. Ahhhhh the trouble we all have letting go....we should learn to let go....you get better things in life sometimes. And then I thought of why not 6:06 too...crazy day AND time...

Well and since today morning some people have been telling me about Omen and showing crossed fingers and all of that and I didnt quite get it...I thought it was just because the day was so coincidental but just a while ago I realised that 666 is the number of the devil...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I know ...I'm slow....but thats only at times...and I'm sure you will disagree...but whatever...

Anyway nothing really bad happened today...only good things in life from now on....

No comments: