Sunday, October 19, 2008

Go Phillip...Go Phillip...Go Phillip...

Man this guy is too good.




This is Phillip Chbeeb on the show 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Totallyyyy love this style. Not sure what it's called but man if I could dance like that, it would make me happy as hell...

Well now I am just enjoying watching this. Love the wave thing he does.


Another popper you might enjoy - http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyQUwx00vw. I didn't really enjoy his dance so much cause it looked a little toooo creepy. But he does seem like he has no bones AT ALL. The dancer is Robert Muraine (if I am not mistaken).

4 comments:

Jagjit said...

Totally Funtaaastic!!! :) Ekdum Number 1

aMus said...

thanks for stopping by at my blog...

that's an interesting style he has...the wave step is awesome...

Che said...

I found it scary!

Deepali said...

@ jagjit - thanks for dropping in. yup totally fantastic

@ suma - well i read your blog off and on usually it will weeks or months apart but am around. totally love the wave.

@ che - hehe check out the other link I have put in. That guy is more creepy.