Thursday, March 13, 2008

Might just be a busy year...

It's 1st week March and I already attended 1 wedding of a cousin (which has ruined me - listen to too much music now while either tapping my foot or moving my head) which was in Mathura. So there was some traveling involved. Lots of family was around and we hung out with everyone a lot. Saw so many of my cousins after so long. One cousin I saw for the first time. He is 15 already and I bet he is going to want to come down to India again if he can.

Then attended a college friends wedding last weekend. Technically the first wedding I have attended of a friend of mine. It was fun. Tried desperately to do the garba (I am hoping it was my first and last time).

There is another 2 weddings lined up this year. Not sure if we will attend either of them because both of them would require traveling.

My MCom part 2 is this year. So have to study for my exams too.

Went to Essel World finally.

Might (big might but still) go to Himachael Pradesh finally in a couple of months. Keeping my fingers crossed.

And there is a lot more that will happen.

Rocking 2008 already.

3 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

Lots of stuff happening in your life .. I think you should do a follow-up post towards the end of 2008 .. kind of see how the entire year turned out :)

Solitaire said...

Why do you hope it is the first and last time you did garba?

You disappointed gujjuben. :(

Deepali said...

@ cosmic - Good idea - will do that.

@ solitaire - garba is toughhhhhhhhh