Saturday, December 29, 2007

Enough Already...

Hate the end of the year mainly because nearly EVERYONE asks what I am planning to do for New Years (meaning new years eve).

I know it's the kind of question people do ask you close to the end of the year but even people who know I don't party or don't like going out on the 31st, end up asking me.

This is one time when I feel ZERO guilt at lying. If I have to get out of going with a bunch of people to party - I tell them I already have plans and unfortunately they cannot be changed because no only have passes/ticket come (or any other arrangements) but also that I am seeing these people after years and they will feel very back.

Like every year I know this year also I will have to make excuses :(

What the big deal about partying man? It's such a waste of money. I don't drink. I don't dance - what I should spend thousands to go and see peoples faces?

-If all goes as planned I will be watching a lot of movies and then hopefully watching the sunrise (sucks that it's winter and that sunrise will only be around 6:30 at earliest [I am guessing]. This way I get to see at least one sunrise every year).

1 comment:

Solitaire said...

I am beginning to discover that more and more people are thinking that new year's eve is nothing but hype..and I thought I was the only one!