Monday, September 17, 2007

What a day...

Learned so many things today with just a couple of incidents. Sure they were major incidents but still... Also came to question so many things.

  • No matter how solid a wall, enough of battering will bring it down.
  • Will a species keep surviving if a few fundamental elements are intact and strong? What leads to extinction? How easily would extinction occur when basics start falling apart?
  • Knowing and accepting is different from knowing and being in denial.
  • All the burden of the world will fall onto your shoulders at some point in time.
  • Not all loses are equal.
  • Who do I talk to? No one. Who should I talk to? I don't know.
  • Our lies have a way of catching up with us.
  • Having 'contacts' might just be as important as it is cool.
  • Things that are super great today might turn sour tomorrow. Very sour.
  • Those you think of being 'good for nothing' types can actually end up being the ones who talk the most sense.

I soooo badly miss my old self. If only we could turn back time. I want to be the person I was 6 years ago.

Aloof..free floating...no care in the world....content....

No comments: