Saturday, March 10, 2007

Practice...

Just gave my prelim exams and I am glad I did. They weren't important cause a lot of students didn't even turn up but I am glad I had at least a 10% seriousness about them.

Apart from the fact that I got to figure that a lot of the stuff I have to study, I have already studied sometime in the past. And apart from realising that our economics portion is horrible and that I need to open my book and at least get through reading a complete chapter. Any chapter.

The most important thing I realised was the importance of practicing. I haven't written a complete exam in years now and I had forgotten the importance of time, the importance of being neat, the importance of writing a lot, the importance of good quality dhap.

I wouldn't have thought about any of these things unless I had given this exam. Just like old days, my 'answer 1' usually took more than the amount of time that was needed to be allocated to it. This sounds small but I am sure at the end of the day, just keeping this in mind will help me score at least 4 -5 points more. Small things make big differences at times.

So practice is good (if not necessary). I look forward to practicing stuff more...

No comments: