Friday, November 10, 2006

Satisfaction

Nope it's not the kind you are thinking :P

Isn't it funny how our minds seem pre-conditioned to think in a certain direction. I mean the best example I can think of is the word 'protection'. Which again makes me thinking whether there is pre-conditioned unconscious thought or whether we are being 'programmed' to associate things because we are bombarded by the same kind of messaging all the time.

Anyway this post isn't about the human brain, imagination, pre-conceived notions, etc etc etc. It's about being satisfied. Satisfied at / with what. Well I kept saying I will write about Anita Desai's Fasting, Feasting and I finally did. The posts are broken into Part 1 and Part 2.

I now have satisfaction. And unfortunately how it is, is how it always was and how it will always be - lasting for a very short while.

No comments: