Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm leaving on an aeroplane - unfortunately for you, I'll be back again....

Well yup...flying out today...doesnt feel like it though. I guess on my way to the airport I'll be really excited. Maybe the last few days have been so 'normal' that it doesnt feel like I am going to be flying out...well lets see...have been looking forward to a vacation for so long...of course this isn't a vacation vacation...more like a stressful trip - just out of the country in an exotic location hehe...
Well it should be fun, and I plan to chill out quite a bit...meet new people...unfortunately I will also be making a fool of myself - both at the time of dancing and giving my speech :( but whatever...I HAVE TO enjoy myself cause when I get back...my next vacation will be a long way away and my need for a vacation would have increased 10x

1 comment:

Amol Naik said...

Peace......... after all.


Just kidding!