Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Nisha ...:D you just keep getting older :P ....

Like I promised Nisha...you are now in my blog too hehe...ya I'm going to dedicate a whole post so how nasty and silly you are...hehe ...it's not your birthday anymore right...but anyway birthday or not...honestly is honestly right :P
[For all those of you who are wondering - :D is a big smiled smiley and :p is a tongue sticking out smiley.]

Well the tradition of dedicating nicknames to people (mostly always on their birthday only) started over 2 years ago. My bolt gang started this funda. You dedicate your msn nick to the members whose birthday it is. And it would be considered a better if you said something about this person or to this person through your nick....ahhh the good old days. No one does it anymore :(

Well anyway back to Nisha...aka...our driver in Manila...aka the 'fool'...aka the funniest craziest woman with a million guys (supposedly) nuts about her...aka...the only person who can blackmail me or make me shut up instantly...aka the person who gets away being stupid by saying that its cause I banged the car door on her head.
Theek hai...we are bonded for life by the incident...you can go on and on about how your brain is damaged because of me...and I can remember the ACCIDENT whenever I want to feel guilty of anything.
Anyway I'm sure you're going to read this...since your so self-centric...haha...well all I have to say is I tried really hard to think of good things to say about you...but I cant seem to think of anything okay okay I know it has become an old standard dialogue but like I said...the truth is the truth...okay enough of my keedahgiri...I definitely and totally want to thank you (and key - who will get her own nick dedication and therefore blog entry when it's her birthday) for the wonderful time we have always had when we have been in Manila. This last trip was the best. I must say it was so much fun....never pulled anyones leg as much as I did yours...and the best part was that you are always a good sport. Now we have no inclination of going to Manila since you got married and left...I mean everyone knows you need a DRIVER in Manila hehe...

Have a great day, a great year and a great life....

No comments: