Monday, March 13, 2006

Was black really that good?...I prefered Page 3

I really thought that Page 3 was a better movie. I think Black was just full of emotion, thats why it won. Also I didnt like Amitabh much in it. All he did was yell scream and act stupid. Sorry if you think hes really talented for his role in black, but I think it was useless. Also what was so great about Ranis performance? She was in the movie for all of what...30 mins? I'm not saying the movie was bad or anything. It was good and it spoke about an important issue and it brought out to the lay person what a deaf/blind persons life might be like (honestly I think this too could have been done better - not enough justice was done on this front) and for that the movie deserves credit....but best movie at all the awards? Most awards are like...ummm our politicians...

No comments: