Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Too many things

A.k.a too much work...thought it would be a slow day, I would relax a little...but things just started piling up, and worse off I had to end up doing non important stuff, just because it was more urgent (time bound)...ridiculous. Anyway I definately dont like people who think no end of themselves and then go about throwing that around like no bodys business....hey man for all you know everyone is calling you a dumbass...get a functioning brain...get the right attitude...get a life...

2 comments:

Ketan said...

Yes, you're right, definately err definitely. ;)

But yes, I've seen such countless people who throw around their weight only to overlook their own deficiencies and insecurities. But I just pity them, and know deep down how miserable they actually are.

Deepali said...

Useless old rant. Don't remember even who it is that I am mentioning.