Friday, February 10, 2006

Taxi - both ways...

Yup, I caught a cab to the station and from the station to get back home. Why this is worth a nick...well because I use to be (I like to this that its over) a real cabaholic. The final year of college, I rarely attended, but when I did, I must have travelled (while going to college) at least 60% of the time by cab. Firstly because I was always late, secondly cause the bus to the college area would come every 20-30 minutes. And the fare wouldnt be a small amount but some how I very rarely felt guilty about spending that much on taxis. Maybe much later I would regret it, thinking of how much I might have saved or of how I was short of money because I had spend someone on something so avoidable. I wonder if its the same with shopaholics.
Anyway while returning it was always the bus, unless I was very tired or had to get some place fast. Didnt have to hurry + had the option of changing buses, which I didnt mind doing once the hour was earthly, for me that would be after noon.
Thankfully I catch the bus all of the time now. I guess its cause even though I'm late, I'm never 'late'(don't get fired at work for getting in late). But still working on trying to get to work earlier, point is, thankfully a cab will help by only 10 mins. What I need is to wake up 30 minutes before the time I usually wake up...
Will work harder to get to work on time....I hope...

No comments: