Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ahhhh I miss college...

I really do. I know what you're thinking - 'but shes back in college to doing that stupid masters'. But it's different. I still have work. The student life was great - especially in college. Was never fond of my school life and in college the additional benefit was I was doing commerce. It's the most useless degree on earth and therefore very easy.
That was the life - no responsibilities (other than getting decent grades - and decent is not even very high), no stress (except for 12 days - one week before the exam and the week of the exams), no failures (failling in commerce is next to impossible), no super management issues and dealing with people (only had to worry about whom to get notes from and therefore be good to them - lol I'm kiddingggggggg was never that kind of person. Haha though this year I did that - took some notes from a female in class I didn't even know). Anyway life never gets as good as it was. That's why it's important to enjoy the present. Make the most of it today because tomorrow you will look back and wish you were back in yesterday. But you can never get back time....

No comments: