Friday, May 02, 2008

Every day I want to fly, stay by my side...

Everyday I want to fly, stay by my side
Everyday I want to dream, stay by my side
Every morning I wish I could just play
Wish the mornings would just stay


Totally love the Vodafone ad (Happy to Help) currently on air. The campaign is running purely to build image. I mean how many mobile service providers spend money on talking about customer service?

T love the song. The ad visual on the whole is alright, never was a big fan of the dog following a kid everywhere.

Also the other thing that is interesting is that Vodafone has adopted the hutch advertising theme (with the pug). I would have assumed they would have switched to some global advertising theme they might have had. The stick like figure cartoons are also still around. It's all good. Localizing to connect.


Enjoy the ad. (The quality of the song is pretty bad but the other videos were of the same quality)




The music songs very similar to a song called Mama Call by Manu Chao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I somehow like the first hutch ad... with the boy and the pug fallowing him.